Monday, May 7, 2012

Bill Rea, Food Box Challenge Participant

First report on Food Box Challenge

It’s noon Monday, and I’m debating whether I should skip lunch and wait until dinner tonight. The fact is I’m not that hungry. I had a piece of toast this morning; something I very seldom do, and that seems to be satisfying, at least for the moment.

I’ve also had a couple of glasses of tap water.

I’m told I am allowed coffee, but I’ve decided to restrict my intake of java to just Wednesday. That’s production day for the paper, and that’s when I figure I’m going to need it the most.

I’ve already had to admonish one colleague for munching on a breakfast sandwich in front of me. He’s currently eating his lunch, consisting of tuna. I never realized how good my sniffer really is.

It looks like coping with all the aromas is going to be the hardest part of this.

At 2 p.m., I was really feeling the urge to eat something. Good thing I brought all the food with me today. There’s nothing like variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment