Monday, May 7, 2012

Layla Panjeta, Food Box Challenge Participant

Most days I'd be looking forward to having my lunch...not today. 

I have my menu planned out for the week, and I start my first day with cereal in the morning and soup for lunch. It's going to be a tough week as I love homemade meals and late night snacks. 

The shopping wasn't the difficult part, it was planning what and how I'm going to cook a meal on the limited amount of items I have. The first day isn't even over, and I can already relate to the clients. I don't have the option to go get take out for lunch and I don't have the variety of foods that I would like to have. 

This week will really give me a chance to use my creativity and really get a taste for what some people go through daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment