Thursday, May 10, 2012

Marco Cesarone, Food Box Challenge Participant

Day 3 - Wed May 9th

Today was another interesting day.  Many of my colleagues from Zehrs were checking in to see how I was doing.  The number question-"Did you eat the SPAM yet?"  I think they really are concerned  (just a lot of people with a strange sense of humour).  More and more people are asking "why?", so obviously the message is getting through.

The biggest challenge for this week was really trying to avoid being hungry, and realizing that the food I had, was really all I had.  I can't even begin to realize what it would be like to worry about this on a daily / weekly basis.

My body is not the same this week, and it obviously knows something is different.  I just keep reminding myself how important the cause really is, and the increased awareness the we'll bring to so many people.

There are many people pulling for me and I appreciate their support! Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment