Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Marco Cesarone, Food Box Challenge Participant

Day 2 Experience…

Well……..Day 2 was interesting.  I woke up in the morning with an “unusual” headache.  I was told this was common, but didn’t expect it to be this early in the week.  
My breakfast consisted of some toasted bread with Peanut Butter.  I must admit I miss my Nutella.

The afternoon consisted of some left over Mac & Cheese, with some crackers, just enough to hold me over until dinner.  My dinner consisted of some Pork & Beans, Rice and Corn. The saving grace for me so far has been the minimal slices of bread and soda crackers.

Those people that know me well understand my liking and devotion to homemade pasta.  Tuesdays are my normal “Pasta” day at my parents, and it was difficult to not let my car guide me in that direction.  My parents had ask me to come anyways, but I really didn’t trust myself.

In summary………..I guess today just proved to me how fortunate I am to have a choice.  Choices are a luxury that we take for granted way too often.

Looking forward to another exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment