Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Father Larry, Food Box Challenge Participant

Day 1

Here is what I have had today:
Breakfast
Coffee (Brewed at home - Not Tim Hortons!)
1 Piece of bread with peanut butter on it.

Lunch
For Lunch I had a "Salad" with lettuce from the outside of the head that was starting to brown, &
1/8 of my red pepper
4 Cherry Tomatoes 
(Cut in half - to make it look like more!)
and 1/3 of my can of White Kidney Beans
(Have I told you how much I dislike Kidney Beans!) I used some Salad Dressing - one of the 5 items I am allowed to use from my "Pantry"
I had a full glass of water before the meal - and drank one glass with the meal, it helped me feel full.
Dinner
Tonight we have the 3rd of 4 Confirmation retreats.  At the retreat we provide snacks (none for me) and Juice and Pizza for dinner.
I am not going to have Pizza, but I packed a Peanut Butter Sandwich (With some lettuce on it) and an Apple.  I am hoping that none of the Confirmandi have Peanut allergies - otherwise I will be eating alone in my office.
The apple I picked up at CCS at the front desk.  They have free fruit available to everyone who comes to the offices - including Jobs Ontario participants, Crisis Clients, and LINC class students. 

I will have a bag of Popcorn when I get home - The box of microwave popcorn is another of my 5 Pantry Items.

No comments:

Post a Comment